Games and Sports Division
Department of Youth and Sports
Ministry of Education
Japan East-Asia Network of Exchange for Students and Youths (JENESYS) 2016 Short-term Invitation Program in Japan.
Energy Related Issue:
The applicant will have to meet the following criteria to be shortlisted for the training:
1. General Criteria for working Youth applicants:
- Should be bona fide citizen of Bhutan presently working in the country.
- Should be below 30 years of age as of 15th January 2017. (born before 25th January 1987 ) (copy of ID card to be submitted with the application for verification of age)
- Should not have availed any opportunities outside country.
- Should be knowledgeable on the related events
must be in Good Health conditions.
(a copy of valid medical certificate to be submitted along with the application)
- Should be able to produce security clearance.
- Should be able to produce No objection Certificate from the parent organization to attend the program. (if short listed)
2. Criteria for Shortlisting: (Top 12 candidate will be shortlisted)
- Occupation 20
Work related 20
Work un-related 10
- Academic 20
- Social Service (documents to be attached) 10
5 or more organization/group 10
Total = 50 points